Nicole Hansen
Baroness

If you are talking about accepting you in friendship, I think most women (at least in my urban environment) would be extremely accepting. I would have trans or CD friends if I knew any and my husband has female friends that help him when he is dressed as Melanie. I am so grateful for them helping him where I cannot!

If you are talking about romantically, then that varies person to person. I would suggest just being open about it right away and if you are rejected romantically, try to form a friendship. People cannot control what they are attracted to and expecting a very heterosexual woman to be attracted to a person en femme is honestly like searching for a unicorn. If she loves you enough, she may tolerate you, but you would likely be happier with a woman who identifies as bi or pan. In my case I have a natural repulsion to the female form. I like to look pretty myself and I like my own body, but I will not ever even be in a changing room with other women, let alone touch one!

That being said, no matter where you live, you will find someone who’s peanut butter mixes with your jelly. You just have to put yourself out there (safely) and roll with the punches.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?