Hi Nicole very nice to meet you and so happy you joined us here. Cudos to you girlfriend  for coming here to help your husband and girlfriend Melanie as you have figured  out its a package deal you love one and the other together as one but seperate also . Im a little on the lucky side as i came out to my wife right after we were married within a few weeks which we just passed 37 years St Pattys Day  march 17th .We had a few discussions about Stephanie set a few ground rules and have been evolving ever since as husband and wife  girlfriend and girlfriend . Been trying to get us as a threesome but havent got that yet.(ha ha ha) just kidding . we have our minutes but never a bad time as we live in a very small community and kids/grandkids live within 7 miles of us so like never going out because everyone know everyone and their vehicle so no going out of house at all just  house bound girl which is not all bad . Just you joining us here is a big plus in all our books . So good luck to you and Melanie with her counseling and with you as a special woman please stay here and in touch with us and have you told Melanie you joined here?? if she needs to chat same as you girlfriend please pm me or any of these lovely ladies here and ask all the questions you want . Again nice to meet you and good luck

Stephanie Bass

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?