Jennifer
Lady

Hi Stephanie, welcome back. I am an average CD that has done the same stuff as all of us have done since I was a young child.  As we all  have done, we purged and promised we will not do this again then we find ourselves back wearing the most comfiest clothes “ever” (& stretching the crap out of our SO’s tops and skirts LOL). Its sort of like the Eagles song Hotel California lyrics you can check out but you can never leave. I don’t know what the songs meaning is but I think of me when I hear the song. I can throw my stuff out but I cant stop my feelings. I really dont know if there is an answer to all of this but I have learned to enjoy the time when I can be the real me (and it gets pretty cramped in the closet) and stop worrying about anyone else. I have no problem pleading my case at the pearly gates when it is my time, I am not religious but if there is a god I think She will understand. If there is a god, she created us so she made us different for reason didn’t she??  We are who we are and we are not alone thank you to this site. I joined last month for the first time ever and finally admitted to myself and my wife that I am  a cross dresser, I didn’t know it myself till I started reading some of the forums on this site. I always knew I liked dressing up but did not have a name for it. I guess long story short, don’t feel bad about who you are (ever). We are all so beautiful (way to sexy) Admit who you are and dress up and be happy and look pretty.

PS I am a mechanic not a physiologist

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?