Patty Phose
Duchess

I began dressing fully femme at 18 and began going out dressed as often as I could and as often as my nerve would allow me to. I was hoping I wouldn’t get recognized, but the possibility of that happening made it so exciting and such a thrill and rush. I loved those feelings.

But there was a strange divide. As much as I loved going out dressed and the looks, cat calls, professions of love and compliments, I wanted that to be like a secret life that brought me all kinds of thrills. I put that life away after college for over 20 years. When I began dressing again, those feelings and memories of those adventures began coming back. I was ashamed of some of the things I did for a thrill and was pretty much keeping them a secret. Then I began meeting other crossdressers and began corresponding here on CDH. I found many others were like me. Others not so much, but there seemed to be a lot of opening up, confessing and telling tales of adventures. I began to throw out tales and stories of some of my adventures and things I did. I also enjoyed hearing and sharing with others like me.

Being Patty is still somewhat of a secret life with me, although I do love the excitement thrill and rush of going out and getting together with other CD’s. I actually love being a CD. I’ve embraced it and I’m getting and being more open about it. It’s becoming more comfortable and natural for me the more I open up.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?