Patty Phose
Duchess

My first times out at the mall, I was scared. I didn’t want to get out of the car. My girlfriend coerced me along. When I did get out of the car, I walked straight to the entrance not looking to either side. I was scared to go in. Once inside I would be trapped. We went inside. I kept walking, not looking to see if anyone was looking. I relaxed after a while and began glancing round. I thought I saw some looks. Were they looking at two young, sexy and leggy girls or a leggy, sexy young girl and a guy in a dress?

We began shopping. I become more excited about the clothes we were looking at and trying on than what others were doing. It was a great day. After that, when we went out I asked her if I should go as my male self or as Patty. She would tell me what ever I wanted was fine with her. I began going out more as Patty. We seemed to have more fun when I did. After a while I didn’t even ask. Most of the time I was Patty.

The public places are actually safer. Still being around all those people and maybe being recognized can be very off putting. Going out where there is fewer people may be less of a chance of being recognized but there is those lurking in the shadows that can be real trouble.

If we are being followed we are told to get to a well lit public place. When out as a CD that seems the last place we would go. Still, it’s the relatively best and safest place to be regardless of what we are wearing.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?