So for me I have only been able to go out full femme once and it was wonderful. No one gave me a second look. I went to Sepora to get my makeup done and while in the chair not a soul look at me at all. I then went to the event I was shooting and because it was an LGBTQ event everyone was all out! People who knew me did not recognize me and the reception was just fantastic!! I have a few times gone out in my male drab but wearing 5″ heels. I was so nervous yet no one gave me a second look. I went to the bank, same thing. I went to my therapist and in the parking lot 3 people passed me and the 3rd one stopped and said I looked familiar to him. Still nothing. I went to the bathroom after the therapist. The men’s room. There was a man washing his hands and I think the wonderful should of the high heals clip clop caused him to tilt his head. I use to be nervous about shopping at Goodwill for my femme things but now I don’t care and just try on the shoes right there.

I think the takeaway is that most people are so deep in their own heads that they do not see what is around them and that confidence is the key to going out en femme.

If you act like you know what your doing you can get away with almost anything.

It is scary and exciting to go out en femme. But the main reason I love fem so is that it allows me to love myself in a way I’ve never loved me before. I acknowledge my feminine nature and give it the respect and care it deserves. Doing this for myself is such a lovely feeling of self care and love.

Be well and remember to be calm, confident and most of all love yourself.

Big Femme Hugs

Diane

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?