Anonymous

Hi Patty

I never experienced a issue. I have been everywhere as Natasha. Even two years ago. Natasha went to Easter mass. That probably won’t happen again. It was inappropriate to go there. My girlfriend without makeup is very pretty. But when she’s dolled up she could be a model. Well with her at church and Natasha at church. Guys I dont think church was on their minds. At peace be with you time and you shake hands with people around you. Some men were literally reaching over from the next pew. Their wives and girlfriends didnt like it.

Men always will hold door for Natasha. Last May at home depot I ordered some potting soil for my mother. I think a 50 pound bag. I go to customer service. The lady at the register pages for help. The young man comes up grabs the soil. Puts it in the cart. Wheels it to my vehicle. As were walking up to my vehicle he starts a conversation about how nice it was outside and he was stuck at work. We get to my vehicle. He says holy Sxxt.. What a car. That’s usually the first thing anyone says. I open the tailgate. He puts in the bag of soil. He is beaming not only over my vehicle but Natasha too. I said you have a minute. He’s like…yeah…why…. I gave him a quick tour of the vehicle. He more seemed interested at that time on Natasha. He is staring at Natasha. After about 8 minutes I said I better let you get back inside. I dont want you to get in trouble. He’s like…oh…its alright… It was worth it. I handed him a tip. I then said. Thank you for the help sweetie. He’s says… NO….pleasure was all mine. You have a wonderful day.

The other day I was walking my dog in a nice short blue and white summer dress, glossy hoisery, 5″ blue and white wedges with roses printed on them. All dolled up with a bright red mani-pedi’s. I was wearing my DDD breast forms.

As I was approach the intersection. I hear a screech. A guy ran a stop sign. I got back home and told my girlfriend. She’s like you have to stop doing that. 😀

I have enough outing stories to write a book.

August last year my girlfriend and Natasha went to our favorite ice cream shop. I only eat ice cream maybe 2 times a year. We both watch our figure. Place is always packed. Guys young and old were ogling Natasha and my girlfriend Tiffany. A group of younger guys were behind us. We both got a double scoop. It was so hot outside. I took a lick of mine it rolled right off the cone and on to the ground. The young guys behind us were all trying to buy Natasha a new cone. It was kind of funny but sweet. I thanked him.

But my outings are always been great. Karaoke nights get iffy. I had 2 bad outings on that guys wouldnt leave Natasha alone. Then another time Natasha and my girlfriend Tiffany got hit on. Keep telling this jerk. NO. About the 5th time. Natasha was getting mad. The 9th time that was it. Male me came out. He wound up leaving in less than 5 minutes.

Gabriel..🌹if you read this. I wish I was there with you hun. Natasha would have set them jerks in their place Luv. It just saddens me that there are people out there that I think have no lives or happiness of their own so they take it out on others. That doesn’t go very well with Natasha.

I Natasha and my wonderful girlfriend Tiffany feel you should be able to go out and be YOU. Your not hurting anyone. So go out and be happy.

Hugs and love to all my sisters here…

Muuuaaaahhhh💋💋💋

Natasha💋💋

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?