In general, it’s wonderful!

I notice people smiling at me all the time – maybe just a bit of a confused look at the very tall lady, but very rarely anything negative – and most often, when I catch the confused lookers staring, I smile at them, and their face cracks a big, wide-eyed grin.

Talking to people is amazing. Most tell me how brave and beautiful I am and, until recently, it was mostly genetic women who gushed over my appearance. This isn’t an exaggeration or boast, rather a report from the field.

Last night was different – everyone I spoke to had complimentary things to say, and I got hit on a few times by gay guys.

They were incredibly forward, but also very quick to understand that I am hetero and married – and perfectly lovely people.

This morning I had one idiot shouting after me, asking if I am a basketball player, and that I was fooling no-one…

Well I don’t try to – I am all about the realness. I hadn’t even bothered to shave – I was just getting breakfast. Not my fault that I’m 6′ 6″ in the heels I was wearing – and normal people don’t make personal comments about other people’s appearance.

I may have turned around, if he hadn’t shouted “Oi, mate”.

Mate?

I don’t think so!

That dress, my boots and my blonde wig have “babe” written all over them, thankyewsomuch. I could see from reflections in shop windows that some guys and women were enjoying the view.

I hope he enjoyed making an idiot of himself in front of his friends, who did not join in.

Wherever you go, there’s always one or two idiots – fortunately they are in a tiny minority these days!

Most people are lovely.

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?