Anonymous

I do feel empowered by the freedom to be who I really am even in the secret realm my true self has expressed herself in when I am alone. Unlike many courageous women, whom I truly admire here, I have not fulfilled my destiny to be a woman in public. I have hidden behind the gay label for years. I think that ironically, this label is actually the last vestige of masculinity that has been holding me back in the world of denial. A few recent events have opened my eyes and I plan to transition very soon! Something as simple as watching a young beautiful trans woman pharmacist a couple of times go about her life naturally and carefree whenever she helps me. That is definitely where I want to be for the rest of my days. A woman plain and simple. In this case there is no need for words like empowered any more. However, this word has a great degree of significance for women that choose to be activists and thanks to them some of us gain the dignity and happiness of just being who we are.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?