stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 88
Replies: 778

Thank you for your response.

My motivation is simply to have her understand a little more what it is like to be me. So that she is a little more accepting, and if she finds something lying around (and I have an unfortunate habit of that happening), it doesn’t cause her more anguish.

I do not want to dress in front of her.  That is one boundary I don’t think we will ever cross.  And I accept that condition.  Actually I don’t think I would even if she says it’s okay.  To start with I would be too embarrassed, and I know she would be uncomfortable.   No, Stephanie is ME time and I could only ever share her with my wife if she was 100% accepting – and talked me into it.  Which is very unlikely.

What I would like however is to be Stephanie in private with a little more freedom, and for my wife to say it is okay with her as long as I am discreet, and just laugh it off if I leave something lying around.

I am locked in my head. Stephanie would love to be accepted by her alter ego’s wife as another non threatening personality within the relationship.  Interestingly we have a gay daughter and my wife is completely okay with that, as am I.  Why then can’t she accept me as I am? I am still the same person she married.

In other words I am just looking for a way for her to accept me as the femme person I am in addition to being her husband.

I just need the words to allay her fears and encourage her to be more comfortable with me.

Stephanie P

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.