Yup exactly previously my hair was done up as a curly lady’s pageboy style. When my hairsalon reopened in July my hairstylist of 4+ years wasn’t able to return to work for medical reasons non COVID-19 related. So I had a new stylist who thahad been hired just b4 my last appointment in lmid January.  my hair by now was an uneven 1″ or 2″ above my shoulders as my salon shut down mid February. But instead of just trimming my brown hair to be even all around, with silver blond streaks, and  braded ponytail as I had asked for, she cut my hair to be a middle of ear length Curly pageboy, my previous length. No steaks. Apparently she was working from my regular stylist’s client notebook notes. I quess she used these notes to “trim” my hair.  Since my July appointment my hair ishas grown to about 1/2 below my ears.

Bummer…. my SOGGF wanted me to get a twin hairstyle of hers , with she had gotten a week b4 at same salon but done  a week b4 by a different hairstylist.  Sucks I was really looking forward to having streaks and a braded ponytail as requested by my SOGGF.

Got to run SOGGF says breakfast is ready.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?