Patty THANKS

My SOGGF is a swimming “nut” 3 times a week swims 50 laps, as she did b4 she started my initial 3 weeks of Dressing me up on feminine attire including makeup every morning b4 she left for her work. Thus not enough time to swim also.

Now that I’ve been living 24/7 TOTALLY enfemm since January 2016 with my own feminine attire and having taken a a twice a week 4 a month makeup classes, thus I’m doing my own makeup and hair every day now, she has gone back to Swimming 50 laps on M W F and sometimes Saturday or Sunday afternoons.

In late June when her exercise center reopened, she started bugging me to take a a 2 month series of Swimming lessons every Saturday afternoon that her Center was having for adult non swimmers. SOGGF also wants me to learn to swim laps with her on Saturdays or Sundays. Thus both she and I are searching for a few female swimsuits 4 me.  She even suggested I  might even enjoy wearing a highcut bikini bottom swimsuit (as many of my regular panties are highcut bikinis)) whenever we go to a beach for vacation as she did b4 her double radical mastectomy breast cancer surgery. She has said I should really experience what a Volupuous Large busted GG lady wearing a bikini swimsuit on a beach and/or walking on boadwalk experiences, thus I would know why she prefers A 1 piece speedo type racerback swimsuit.

On vacation 2 years ago at a nearby beach resort, SOGGF had me wearing an old Speedo Racerback swimsuit of hers when ever we spent day on beach or walked on boardwalk. But by end of summer a year ago the the suit’s racerback strap broke.

I did enjoy wearing it at the beach 2 years ago but i just waded and played with her in the water up to my neck. She a few times pushed me under the water playfully when the water was up to my neck.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?