Hi Bobbie, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community! You don’t provide much information in your introduction post or your profile page but you did mention that you have been crossdressing since you were a child! That alone is a good enough reason for you to be a CDH member. I suspect that you may be a little shy and apprehensive about revealing too much of yourself to a bunch of people that you don’t know! Everyone of us has had to take that same kind of risk that by joining CDH we would find people just like us who are crossdressing people and have gone through a lot of the same experiences and feelings that we have. Having made the decision to join us don’t you think it might be appropriate to let us know what you hope to get out of CDH membership! Just joining doesn’t really get you the benefits and support that most of us need to help make our crossdressing journey the joyful experience it should be! Advice, dressing tips, interesting posts, informative articles and friendship are all things that are readily available to you but to get them you need to do more than just join. You have to interact with the other members! At the time I am sending you this welcoming post your profile page indicates that you have not been on the site for 4 days. There may be all kinds of valid reasons why you can’t get on very often, but to eventually get true benefits of being a CDH member you do need to be active on the site and interact with your crossdressing sisters! Ask a question, share an experience or just do a few friend requests! Before too long you will have an online social life right here with us. If I can ever ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?