Paula F
Participant
Registered On: August 7, 2019
Topics: 9
Replies: 510

Stephanie,  Congratulations on being so far from your home from just walking.  Early morning walks are my favorite when I can be dressed and out the door early enough before the neighborhood starts to come alive, which isn’t often.

I would say that ‘Yes’, your neighbor saw you.  Did the sight register on his guy brain?  The sight of a maybe familiar woman probably did, but who exactly she was probably did not.  If he is a consistent bike rider, it didn’t take much of his conscious effort to ride by you so he could take in more of his surroundings.  But, if he was only average in his abilities, or even not so steady, the transition from smooth road to bumpy path grabbed his conscious thought to keep upright and not look like a fool in front of a pretty woman, known or unknown.

I would think that if he doesn’t say anything within a couple of days, or it doesn’t become habitual seeing you at that spot often, he probably didn’t ‘read’ you as you. Keep up the adventures, good luck and enjoy the outdoor time before it becomes too cold to do so.  Hold your head up girl and enjoy it all.

PaulaF

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.