Nicole Hansen
Participant
Registered On: September 3, 2020
Topics: 1
Replies: 10

Regarding her acceptance of your gay daughter, I think that is completely different. I am a huge advocate for LGBTQIA+ people, but when it comes to my husband, I cannot be around his female side or even think too much about his dressing without having a panic attack. You have to undderstand that she has to retain her romantic feelings for you and if she is a heterosexual female, she is not likely to be comfortable with that side of you. You made the choice to not tell her before you married her so unfortunately, these are the consequences. There is a real possibility that you could lose her if you do not take things at her pace. I am a testament to that fact because I don’t even believe in divorce and I considered it myself when my husband came out to me. You can get through this, but it’s going to be hard on both of you and you will both have to deal with being uncomfortable. I hate to sound harsh, but it’s true. My husband has started to really truly put me first. If I veto an idea he has it’s no questions asked and I return the favor by taking him shopping or letting him express himself during sexy times when I am in a better head space.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.