Patty Phose
Participant
Registered On: May 7, 2016
Topics: 0
Replies: 1280

I had gone out dressed several times. A few times I noticed people I knew off in the distance. I kept the distance hoping they wouldn’t recognize me.

Then one time I was fully dressed in shiny tan pantyhose, stiletto heels, a short dark blue, glittery dress, with my bra and breastforms and a shoulder length blonde wig. I wanted to go out in this outfit so bad. I drove around a bit, got out in a few places, and on my way home decided to stop at an ATM. After being out a while, my fear would subside, my excitement would grow and my confidence would go up. Now was a good time to do the ATM.

I parked the car in a parking spot across from the ATM. I would have to walk across the parking lot which would permit me to be seen. I was always excited about that and one of the main reasons I love doing that.

I got out of the car, really showing off my legs in my shiny tan pantyhose as the sunlight hit them and my dress got hiked up quite high as I was getting out of the car. I stood up, looked around to assess whether I thought it was safe to continue, then reached in the car, got my purse, closed the door, walked across the parking lot, noticing some looks my way. I went to the ATM, did my transaction, put the money in my purse and turned to leave.

Standing right behind me was someone I know quite well. My first reaction was to greet him. Immediately following thought was “oh s**t”. this is bad. I just walked past him, acting as naturally as I could but I was nervous and shaking a little. I was busted. My only hope was the he didn’t recognize me. I know he noticed me.

A couple of weeks later we got together. I was waiting for a little talk. Nothing happened. Things were the same as they had always been. After a few more get togethers, I surmised he noticed me but didn’t recognize me.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.