Jennifer
Lady

Hey Sara, I just wanted to share some of my experiences I have and hope you can learn something from it. My wife does not approve at all with my dressing up. I admitted to her that I liked to dress up several years ago and she stopped wearing any lingerie that I had ever bought her and threw out all the panties/bras I bought her in the past 25 years we have been married. Sex went from 100 to 0 in a hurry. I would wear jogging pants to bed with panties and pantyhose under them and felt shame for who I was big time. I joined this site and felt a little more pride in who I am and figured out who I really was after 57 years of dressing up. I told her I am a cross dresser & LOL she said yes I know who you are! She knew who I was but I really didn’t till last month. I told her I am going to wear panties to bed and she was ok with it but was not ok with me in a dress or anything more than panties. So for the rest of it I get up 2 hours before anyone else in the house and lock myself in the spare bedroom and dress up and have my pretty time. I have a filing cabinet that locks with my shoes and bras etc locked away. Sorry nothing magical but getting up early can be lovely.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?