Katrina
Lady

I am still new to this who,Ed thing so my perspective is a little different. I am trying to figure out if I am a cross dresser, trans or simply an old man trying to play in a fantasy for a while. I am the product of decades of conditioning that if a boy wanted to dress like a girl, he was gay. I am not gay. I have spent many years wishing I had been born female, closing my eyes and wishing when I opened them I would be a girl and then seeing my reflection in the mirror and hating what I saw. Can I quit crossdressing? Yes. I have avoided it for over 50 years if you don’t include a couple of Halloween parties. Do I want to quit? No, not until I figure out what is making me happy when I dress like a woman. This is kinda the opposite of what you were saying but as I said, I am still new on this path. Maybe if you want to figure out if you want to quit, you might remember back when you were in my high heeled shoes. It’s just a thought. I hope you figure it out for yourself. Which ever way you go. Happiness is the ultimate goal and that is what I hope you find.

Cassie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?