Seren
Participant
Registered On: March 2, 2020
Topics: 36
Replies: 395

Hello Stephanie….golly…well here goes….I think there are several major factors at work…. definitely acceptance, most of us seem in such a mess because we are locked away and afraid to show who we are….if the world would just let us be, we would all be out there living the life. I think age is a major player as well….I really think the older you get, the stronger the urge to dress becomes, maybe caused by frustration that you WANT to be you but you can’t. I don’t agree with the willpower strand, I think we are born with this amazing passion in us, so it’s there for life. Willpower/ purging will never stop it honey…. it’s who you are so accept it……think how hard you have tried to stop….but once again you are here, among friends, writing this post…I honestly believe that like all of us here, Stephanie Green is here to stay…. that’s my rant over….love you all.Β  Β  Grace xx

hey Grace! Love this 💕 There’s evidence that the β€˜trans’ brain is β€˜wired’ differently (if we assume for a moment that all of us are somewhere on the trans spectrum, which I believe is true) not like a female brain, but not like a male brain either. In the (cough…) transgender forum site one of the writers there is trawling thro the research β€˜there’s no smoking gun’

love you all

Seren xx

Β©2020 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.