Tammie Swenson
Participant
Registered On: October 14, 2016
Topics: 28
Replies: 397

I finally ordered one and it arrived yesterday. My first attempt was quite good but not perfect. I think I pressed a little too hard making the wings so next time a bit less pressure. I really like the narrow tip. It made a nice fine line. I didn’t remove last night before bed and it still looked exactly the same this morning. Depending on how how well it the product lasts without drying out or something I’m giving it a good rating.

How long ago did u purchase it?

It seems nice, I do have a devil of a time with creating the cat eye wings look.

PLEASE keep everyone updated how long product lasts b4 being unusable,  especially if you just recently purchased it.

ATDHVAANNKCSE …{(:-)}…  (Thanks In Advance)

My SOGGF usually does it for evenings out but occasionally for work especially if she is trying to impress a potential new client, being she Primary is a Software product marketing Representative, and occasionally does double due as a training instructor for a new software product.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.