Maya Sol
Lady

It depend on you. Because each of us is different and it’s a complicated topic.

In my case, 11 years ago, I cover my wife’s eyes and I promised something special. Then I went to my hidden shelf (at that time it was hidden) I took out my high heels long sexy boots (I still have them) and few other clothes and tights, etc. Then I started to walk in the room through her so she can hear the sound of the heels. At this stage she learned what’s going on. I could see that in her face. We both were in the mod for sex, I guess it helped 🙂 Anyway she was OK with that and I explained that I love to wear women clothes and so and she accepted it and Maya. At that time my other me wasn’t called “Maya” and I decided on this name later. Well I wasn’t telling you the true story for only one thing: the real story is that the name “Maya” decided to choose me 🙂 We are not choosing a name – the name choosing us! Before that I didn’t have a name for my other me. Anyway, I explained to her the first thing that came to my mind trying to describe for myself what it is: “It’s a kind of fetish and another way for advanced sex”. At last 3 years after I could dress freely and run with high heels in our place 🙂 She even bought me some items. Then we moved to live in a different country and had to start our live from noting and I didn’t have Maya’s stuff for a long time. Then finally when we moved our stuff into the new place, Maya was able to dress again 🙂 But after some time our relationship started to break and I was less wanted to dress in front of her. Today things are little bit better but I still not want to dress in front of her, even when she know that I’m doing it when she’s not around.

But my case is not the same as your case because each of us feel different about it. The only thing that common to all of us is that we are wearing women clothes and love it. Except for that all the rest is different. Try to explain your partner exactly what you think about it and what it is to you. And the best advice is: question yourself first if you really love your partner and that she’s part of your life to share this with her? I’m not recommending to hide this kind of thing if you have a great relationship.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?