Amy Myers
Baroness

The explanation about the “why” of this really is the toughest part. I simply cannot explain this even to myself, so how on Earth can I explain it to others?

I have played several musical instruments over the years, and have been drawn to making music for longer than I have been dressing up, and that’s saying something. So I have started using that analogy to help explain the unexplainable. No one questions my artistic leanings, it is just the way my brain is wired, and I compare that to my need for dressing. I do not know what drives me to play, and practice and practice to get something right, but I do.

I believe that this is a real need, and it causes great distress to those who cannot express their feminine feelings, and this too is very individual. Some folks simply cannot live very happily without being feminine, and need to fully transition, or live full time as female, others seem to be able fill their need by dressing from time to time.

Amy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?