Hi Stevie

It really depends if I feel like explaining it or not, and who to.

I don’t think there’s a need to explain, any more than anyone should explain why they like to dress a particular way.

In fact, it’s a perfectly legitimate point of view to say that we’re not cross dressers, just people who enjoy clothing – and maybe makeup too, and all the other accoutrements associated with presenting a female image.

At which point, it becomes Drag, pure and simple, except that Drag is more commonly associated with Drag Queens, who create an exaggerated form of presentation for the entertainment of others.

It’s just dressing up – but, then again, it’s more than that. It’s an incredibly beautiful and powerful form of self expression.

Powerful, because it unlocks suppressed feelings and allows you to be your authentic self.

Powerful, because of the effect it has on others – people can feel a range of emotions from being very threatened by things they don’t understand, or unaccountably attracted, maybe to the presented image (Which is designed to be attractive), or to the novelty, possibly.

I would much rather discuss the phenomena than try to explain it – I rather enjoy conversations with people who justify it for you, and come up with all kinds of reasons that I hadn’t even considered.

Some men I’ve met have insisted that I dress like this because I am actually a woman.

Haha!

It’s a really lovely thought, but obviously not true – I am just presenting as a woman.

To explain why I am presenting as a woman is quite easy – I don’t really like presenting as a man, or enjoy what men look like.

But ultimately, I just wear what I like to wear, and that is why I “cross dress”.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?