Hi Stevie I only had to try to explain it twice in my life to others, First, was when my wife found my clothes luckily she only asked she easy questions.  Are you gay?Am I still attracted to her? Where did i get the clothes? When did you buy them? The questions kept coming weeks after she found out. Thank goodness she took the time to go to the library and  learn. I think she brought home ten books and still she had questions. I remember her showing me something that some one wrote about a cross dresser who enjoyed little wearing little girls dresses and i did not know what to say she quickly said I think it is cute. I was in shock so i said nothing. To her credit she truly wanted to understand WHY? It almost became her obsession for a while. Eventually She went with me to the club i was member at the time the club was hosting a significant others night where she met other CDs and their wives. She had so much fun talking with other CDs. She was amazed how stunning some of the members looked. The second time was when the club hosted a group of college students that were studying psychology. One young woman asked the question WHY do i like it so much. I simply replied i enjoy the choice of colors and styles. She just said i understand men’s clothes can be boring with a smile . They wanted to understand also. As many have said its more than the clothes. Its trying to express our internal sense of who we are and who we most identify with. That can be very frustrating when it does not match our external body that we were given. So the question WHY always comes up. It up to all of us to which one we believe. Luv Stephanie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?