stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 88
Replies: 773

The biggest mistake many girls make is that they use a mobile phone camera.                                        This distorts the image making closer things, like your nose, hands  etc. look bigger than they really are.   Try it , you’ll see what I mean. I have a pic of my daughter holding our dog in her arms. It looks HUGE – at least 2 or 3 times bigger than it is – and this is with a decent I-phone.  What do you think this kind of distortion does to our face?

Again and again I have noticed that the pic I take of myself in a mirror, looks quite different from the image I see of myself.

I’m not an expert on optics but I believe the tiny lenses in phones are some kind of wide-angle or “fish eye” lens (hence closer objects appearing bigger) more suitable to landscape pics.

So if you want to look like you really look like, then use a decent proper camera.

Stephanie P

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.