Jamie
Participant
Registered On: September 16, 2020
Topics: 3
Replies: 54

Hi Cherry, thakn you so much for your insight into this thread!  I agree that the masculine and feminine roles of yester-year are long gone.  Anyone can do anything right now and it’s a wonderful time to be alive!  Personally, I will never be a full time woman, it’s just not in the cards for me really, at least not dressing like one and looking like one.  When I do decide to dress and leave the house I Want to look as feminine as possible of course, but I don’t have to be a model.  And when I’m in my own home I’m just happy in the clothes.  BEing able to make the switch works for me and I’m fine with that.  I’m a little envious of the ladies who can do this full time but unless some drastic things happen in my life I wouldn’t be able to do it.  Thank you again for your comment and I look forward to talking with you again!

Love, Jamie xoxo

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.