Jamie
Lady

Hi Sara!  That was a beautiful way of describing yourself and that is exactly how I feel too, honey.  My guy side enjoys doing all those things and I don’t want to change that at all, but Jamie like the experience I get from doing those things and being able to share the interest.  It’s like James does all the work while Jamie gets the benefits of being able to talk about it!  I feel the same way about guys when I’m in male mode and when Jamie is in control.  The guy part of me doesn’t find men attractive or anything at all, always about women.  Jamie might not find a lot of physical attraction towards men, but there is some attraction to them.  More like the part where she wants them to take control, you know?  BTW, Jamie would be more pan-sexual anyways, lol.  Back to the topic at hand, I love the fact that Jamie is a separate part of me.  It’s like the analogy that a mans mind is made up of boxes and we pull the boxes out one at a time and enjoy them, then put the box back and move on to another box, etc.  But I can choose if I want James or Jamie to look in the boxes.  Each person has a different view on it.  Now, I may be sounding like a have split personality by now lol, but i think you understand what I’m saying.  Have a great weekend and thank you so much for your comment sweetie!  Feel free to message me anytime!

Jamie xoxo

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?