karley delaware
Participant
Registered On: October 23, 2017
Topics: 9
Replies: 366

Hi Sammy………….So sorry to hear about that………..I’m kinda on thin ice myself…………….so what to do?  Well, for starters your plan of living as a full time woman is GREAT!!!   If getting called back is not in the cards, then I’d might think about letting those bone heads see you as SAMANTHA!!!  Pretty Girl!!!   Then, if your library system has online classes, usually they are free……………take a few………….dressed as pretty Sammy!!.   Get a certificate of completion!!  What to take? Whatever interests you.  So, at the interview, when “the man”, asks “So, what have you been doing with your time?”  You can reply Oh , I learned about this and that and spent my time learning about other things…………..It kinda implies, you are a “go getter”……….”takes initiative”….”creative”….   It’s just having fun on the computer, dressed as a woman!!!.    When dressed as Karley, I actually enjoy doing the housework, laundary, all the BS stuff of life becomes fun!!…………………Good Luck Girl!!!  karley

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.