Linda Rose Nygaard
Participant
Registered On: April 30, 2020
Topics: 16
Replies: 100

Hi Samantha,

I’m sorry to hear of your (lack of) employment situation.  I believe you will find something, although it may not be exactly what you have in mind.  Never leave any stone unturned.  Your situation reminds me of how I got my last job in a most unexpected way.  In my job hunting, I ran into an old friend of mine named Ben at a gas station while I was filling my car.  I had helped him keep his old car running when he was a ‘dirt poor’ college student.  In the meantime he had become quite successful, climbing the ladder to become a top exec in a local manufacturing org.  He asked me what I was doing, so I told him the truth.  Remembering his college days, he repaid my earlier favors by saying “Why don’t you come and work for us?”  I applied there and he used his influence  to ‘push along’ my application to the right people, and the rest is history.  So, lesson learned, expect the unexpected.

One more thing, please don’t get down on yourself.  I know this won’t pay the bills, but remember that your worth as a human being isn’t tied up in how many bucks you can earn, but rather your worth is measured by how much you can love.  And definitely keeping this website going is a labor of love which has benefited the members here as well as untold numbers of ‘lurkers’.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.