Jenny Jones
Participant
Registered On: November 5, 2019
Topics: 1
Replies: 106

I am so sorry to hear that. A lot of work places are being hit hard. We’re downsizing, but due to my skillset and position I am fortunate to be very close to the last on the chopping block. I hope it all goes well and have some well-wishes from me.

So a few tips:

1) Don’t hesitate or wait to sign up for Unemployment. I know WAY too many people who did this and are suffering for it now. Hope you’ll only be laid off for a few weeks, prepare to be laid off for a few months.

2) Working from home is becoming more and more of an option as time goes on. I am sure you can find something if you have the tools.

3) A lot of places are opening up to the idea of transgender and gender-fluidity in general. If you are really worried, it might be worth creating two resumes. One for your strictly male self and one for yourself, discussing your genderfluidity in the resumes.  But other people might have more input on this idea then me.

4) Might not be a bad idea to spread word around in the local LGBTQ community where you live. There are plenty of business owners who understand and are in those communities, worst case you might find a few supporting shoulders.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.