Dawn Wyvern
Ambassador
Registered On: February 23, 2019
Topics: 3
Replies: 128

It may be that he was jealous and would like to be able to express his fem side like you.

I have seen this before when a macho type was making fun of some TG’s while he was with a  group of friends. Later I  found him on his own and I challenged him as to why he thought it fun. We had a long sensible discussion on gender and self identification and I found him very receptive, even to the point of asking me ‘what it was like’ and the likes … needless to say he went away with something to think about and maybe he progressed onto dressing .. but I am sure he wont be unkind to another TG.

I have been out for many years and pass most of the time.I used to be upset it I was read, but now I just think to myself that I have brought a little point of conversation to some ones lives and made their day brighter for it, as well as showing some Trans Visibility in the community.

hugs

Dawn

(PS – for TG read CD in the US.. … I tend to use the UK terminology..)

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.