Sherri Christopher
Participant
Registered On: May 2, 2018
Topics: 3
Replies: 33

I agree that while caution is necessary always, you have to take the chance.Β  Otherwise you’ll never know and one day you’ll likely regret it if you don’t meet this man.

Meetable men don’t come around so often, you have to strike and sometime be brave, be bold when they do.

It’s an exhilarating feeling once you get past the initial stage of caution/fear and actually meet a man who is into you (literally and figuratively) πŸ˜‰

Maybe the romance works out, maybe not – either way, better to take the shot than not.

Jenny,

That’s what I’m thinking as well. I’ve followed your posts about this subject and I’d like to try some of that rocket fuel! πŸ™‚Β  I’m going to proceed cautiously, but he’s gotten my attention and wants it to happen and has never come off as a creep! As I previously wrote, if I do this with anybody, it’s going to be him as the chemistry is there, the online version. πŸ™‚ It’s going to take some doing as he lives in another city and will have to travel to meet up with me. If the Zoom meet up goes well, we’ll set something up.

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it!

2 users thanked author for this post.

Β©2020 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.