My wife. Telling her was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. This was 10 years ago, four months before our wedding. It felt great to be completely honest with her, a huge weight off my shoulders, But it did not go smoothly at first. It created a lot of drama. It turned into a “don’t ask, don’t tell” situation for several years. But then in 2017 we reached breakthough moment, where we actually talked about it and she was able to accept me for me. It became easier to talk to her about it and she became more involved. She actually found it to be pretty fun to be able talk about women’s clothes, makeup, and dress up together. Now she is completely supportive and we even go out together dressed on occasion. I would have never thought we would ever get to this point, but here we are. I am quite lucky to have her.

The only other people who know are one of my wife’s friends and one of my friends from college. I have two kids (ages 4 and 6) who don’t know. We are unsure if or when we’ll ever tell the kids. It’s not that we are worried about the kids accepting it, but we know that our chatty kids like to talk. So if they know, potentially anyone else involved in our kids lives could easily find out. We are unsure if that’s worth it. With the kids not knowing, it does make coordinating time to dress a little more challenging.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?