I have been wearing panties, bra & pantyhose every day for the past twelve years, the first time I was questioned about wearing pantyhose, I was embarrassed, it was from a lady I worked with who noticed, it figures, it was the first time I went to work without wearing socks. After that day I threw out all of my male underwear & socks, I got a lot of questions later on when I went to work for the first time after getting my ears pierced & my eyebrows waxed into ultra thin, highly arched lines. Everyone I worked with finally understood after I came to work on halloween as Joanne, when I was asked who helped me with my makeup, I told them no one, I did it all myself. I received a lot of compliments from the women & had my butt pinched a lot & asked to dance a lot from the men, I did find myself out in the parking lot in a car with one of the guys who worked in the office, let me just say he went back into the party with a smile on his face.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?