Kay Anderson
Participant
Registered On: June 1, 2020
Topics: 16
Replies: 504

I didn’t vote, my wife is in flux about support. I came out a long time ago and she was fully supportive. Then my dressing went into a long hiatus when raising the family. The nest is empty now and I came back out. She was initially very supportive again. As I started buying my girly things, she admitted to me that she was scared about this. Although she has always been open to long conversations about makeup, which I dearly love. Yesterday morning we had a long conversation and she said that she wants me to be happy. She asked me what my female name is. I told her ‘Kay’ and she said she liked it. When I came out the first time, my name was Rachel. I never felt like that quite fit me, but I couldn’t find that felt right. Now I feel like I am KAY! My wife seems to be opening up to the real me and I couldn’t be happier! ❤

Kay

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.