Suzette York
Participant
Registered On: September 4, 2020
Topics: 1
Replies: 67

my SO was more supportive at first but i think i scared her, a brought out her own insecurities, by taking it farther than she thought i would very quickly.  We have now settled on – she is tolerant of me dressing and even going out to parties but she does not want to see it or hear about it.   She also gives me a bit of a disapproving look anytime i mention that i am going out.  With the pandemic it has not really been an issue for her as i have not been able to go out (ugh!).  i am just happy that she is tolerant of me being myself and hoping that her approval grows over time.  She is my soulmate and if she insisted i would have to go back fully in the closet and live with it.  But very fortunately that is not the case.  i have to admit i am a bit jealous of Stephanie and others who have SO who enthusiastically support their femme selves.

suzette

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.