Hi Everyone,

I am off to Hawaii on an extended business trip. Wow, it is a ghosttown here, pools, are shutdown, all of the vendors along the beach are shutdown. Just got off the mandatory 14 day quarantine. Did manage to get a few minutes of sun time in my bikini bottoms from my lanai during the quarantine.  Don’t quite have any tanlines to speak of yet. Only had the front exposed anyhow. I spent some time today laid out, front and back on my lanai. Not very private, but I didn’t see anyone else out on their lanais.  Who knows who was spying on me from inside their hotel rooms? Hopefully, the tanlines are developing.

Today i did take a walk along the beach. I had my bikini bottoms on under my swim trunks. I didn’t have my phone with me, so I didn’t get credit for the steps on my fitness app, so I am going to have to go repeat the walk. I’m going to do so wearing my women’s  black on black Nike Tempo shorts. I wonder if anyone will notice?

Hopefully will get the nerve to go to the beach with my Nike shorts over my bikini bottoms, strip down to my bikini bottoms and hit the waves.

My wife knows I wear very girlie pink and flowery panties all the time, I don’t even travel with ugly men’s underwear anymore.  She also knows that I get waxed from the belly button down. Oh how much I hate body hair. But she likes my chest hair, so that is what I have to live with. I may come home this time with some interesting tanlines. : )

Alana

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?