Martina Klarc
Participant
Registered On: December 23, 2017
Topics: 1
Replies: 3

Wish I could say something nice here but my wife and daughter both feel I’m sick and need therapy. A couple days ago my wife was making fun of a crossdresser she saw so I showed her a picture of me on my phone after a makeover to which she replied “oh thats you?”  That’s the only time she has seen me dressed. I would go to a therapist if they would go with me but they don’t feel they need to because I’m the one with the problem. Well their kind of right but what they don’t realize is that they are the problem. So I keep that part of me away from them but they will occasionally when I “slip” ask why did I buy ladies shoes ?  DUH  Unfortunately for them I am very happy with who I am & may see a therapist but it will be to discuss hormone treatments. As an older CD I do not plan to change surgically but I look forward to the day I can live the rest of my years openly as a woman. So what do you think ?  Am I sick ?

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.