Kay Anderson
Participant
Registered On: June 1, 2020
Topics: 16
Replies: 502

I posted earlier, but I am posting again and voted. My wife is my biggest cheerleader. There have been some shifts in the positive direction. Maybe 2 months ago, my wife said that she was scared. Scared that someone might find out and scared that I would leave her. She also didn’t want to see my wigs. She saw me in makeup, and we could talk about makeup all day.

Last Friday, I was home alone with my makeup and a wig on. My stepdaughter stopped by. I panicked and wiped all the makeup off and went upstairs to talk to her. Well, I was outed by my stepdaughter because she noticed that I had eyeliner on that didn’t wipe off. I told my wife and she burst out laughing. She and I discussed how I would have a talk with my stepdaughter next time she comes over. She will understand, I know it in my heart. My wife and recently exchanged some makeup items and my wife asked to see my wigs. In fact she tried them on herself. She has been stressing that she wants me to be happy and I have lived my whole life worrying about what others thought and now it’s my time.

She also asked what my female name was and I told her, Kay. She liked it.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.