Christine, I have also come out to my supervisor, who informed our corporate people about my decision.  I am not the first in the company to do so, but I am the first at our location.  When I addressed the other people I work with, I simply asked that they not treat me any differently than they have for the last 7 years, but just to address me in the feminine.  Our uniforms are unisex in design, so that is not a big issue, but working out any changes in my licensing and accreditation will take time to get worked out, but the people at corporate have done it before and know the hoops and hurdles I will have to go through to maintain all of the legal things.

Just be yourself, answer their questions directly and as truthful as possible, and their curiosity will pass.  Other than how they will now see you, not much will change but your attire.

I wish you good luck and hope you will keep us all up to date n your progress.  Go get ’em girl.

PaulaF

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?