Heather Jameson
Participant
Registered On: April 1, 2019
Topics: 5
Replies: 332

I guess it just depends on the person and the circumstances. I’ve done the friends with benefits thing and yes someone usually ends up getting attached or possessive, that’s when the trouble starts, somebody gets hurt and that’s no good. Since your in a musical mood Sam, I’ll call this one, heart ache tonight another great tune. If you can play in the rules it works great. Some people are too busy, career and stuff so this works great but most of the time it won’t. Sex is not just a physical pleasuring of your needs but to be with someone who wants you and cares for you and you feel that connection that’s when you become completely fulfilled. Ripping off a quick with someone who turns you on is great but making love to a person who loves you back takes it to the next level.

Heather

PS I’m not the gangster of love but some people call me Maurice because I speak on the pompitiss of love.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.