stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 88
Replies: 778

What Bianca said.

Also because we were raised as boys and constantly received subliminal messages from our parents, friends, society, the press  and TV that boys being more feminine is not to be encouraged. Until fairly recently even the medical profession thought it was an illness that could be cured. There are some that still believe this. We were conditioned to believe we are not normal, and at all costs mustn’t show ourselves to the world.

Self acceptance that you are perfectly normal and entitled to be yourself in public is the key to gaining the confidence to get on with your life. There are some boundaries I suppose, so some secrecy is often required, but there are times when you can get out there and enjoy being the girl you are.

I go out with my dog 3 or 4 times a week fully en-femme. I have not yet had any bad reactions from others. On the contrary, I often get smiles, otherwise either they don’t see me or they do but don’t care.

Stephanie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.