stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 87
Replies: 761

No. Hot and  sweaty. Very expensive. Don’t feel good on.  Rarely fit unless custom made. Pointless if wearing a bra. Don’t look good on.  Many have plastic straps that don’t stretch, that break,  dig into your shoulders or don’t hold the blasted thing in place as they should.  Can be visible under clothing.  Do not enhance your feelings of femininity. Enough said?

Don’t waste your money on expensive stuff. Nearly all breast forms are from China,( and I suspect from the same factory, only the branding is different), and do not vary much in quality (despite the sellers claims), only in price.

I have had perfectly good £50 – £60 forms from Amazon that have and still are performing well.

So get a good underwired non padded bra and breastforms instead.  With the money you save you can afford several sets in varying cup sizes ( I have 5 sets of  forms from a C-cup to an F-cup – total outlay about £300.)

stephanie P

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.