Krista
Duchess

Hi Katie, my closets are at the point where I can no longer buy anything new without first throwing something out.  One closet is about 50-50 female male clothing. But the second large closet is more like 70-30 female clothing.  Then there are the three very large chests of drawers. One is about 80-20 female, another is 90-10 female clothing and the third is about 50-50.  And there is also a small chest of drawers that is about 70-30 male (but those male things are mostly androgynous).  My wife knows as I don’t hide it from her.  So it is good that we have separate bedrooms to fit all these clothes. Living in northern Canada I need outfits for three seasons: summer, winter, and spring/fall.

The advantage to my full closets is that I no longer buy any cheap female clothing I see but I can take more time. When I first started shopping for female clothes (I do the majority of my shopping in person), I never tried anything on; more of a “grab it and go” style of shopping.  But now as I’ve become more comfortable shopping, trying things on, and also have a better understanding of sizes, it is much better. Clothes are good quality and more importantly fit me much better.

Good luck with your clothes shopping.  Have fun and if you have questions, please post them here. Many of the ladies here are quite experienced shoppers.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?