Peggy Sue Williams
Duchess - Annual

June,

No, you are definitely NOT a monster!  You just happen to probably live in a small North Dakota community where people are comfortable seeing other people who look like themselves.  I know what this is like.   I grew up in a tiny Rhode Island town, poulation 2,000, where everyone was the same and did not like city people.  I rarely ventured out cross dressed and even then, only under very controlled conditions down into the big city.

Like someone already said, people are afraid of the unknown and don’t like to think out of the box.

I see girls on here stereotyping other people, and that is dangerous too.  You want to be accepted as a CD?  You are going to have to be an accepting person yourself.  I learn things all the time from people who don’t look or think like me.

June, perhaps eventually you will be able to relocate to another part of the country, where all people are welcome.  I am so blessed to live in Atlanta, Georgia, the city that is too busy to hate.  And maybe too, our national thinking will continue to evolve for the better.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?