ChloeC
Duchess

Hi Bianca,

Well, considering about 4 or 5 times a year, I get a ‘Friend’ request from someone with whom I’m already a ‘Friend’ and upon searching out the party that sent me that request, I find that there is precious little personal information available, just a photo that I recognize (that is easily copyable) and some ‘Friends’ already there that I don’t recognize at all.  Needless to say, these are ‘hacked’ accounts or stolen or duplicated by people trying to get access to other accounts too.  I or some other true friend notifies our real friend and if he/she does do something, FB deletes those accounts. If nobody says anything? Well, they will probably stay there until who knows when.  I’m also friends with a college buddy and I think he has some issues  (VietNam vet) as he has two accounts in his name that he seems to switch back and forth with no rhyme or reason. Both are still visible because he hasn’t notified the admins.

So, I’d say, if you’re careful, and pay attention, and are able to split yourself such that you feel safe, go for it.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?