stephanie plumb
Participant
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 87
Replies: 761

Listen to what Laura said… she pretty much nailed it, especially about the outdoors bit.

That’s how I started, and it was a long uphill struggle with much trial and error.  I set myself targets. Like it might be “I will get within 10 yards of somebody today before I turn aside.”  Or “I will walk past the car park at the common and take no notice of who’s there.”   It worked.   I can now walk through the car park and ignore everyone, unless they smile at me of course.

The way you can do it is first find somewhere suitable.  Such as mixed woodland/grasslands frequented by dog walkers joggers and cyclists.  I have found that joggers and cyclists are so intent on themselves they totally ignore me. I don’t give them a second thought anymore.

Then recce it and find the paths and possible panic escape routes &  places to hide. And somewhere in the bushes you can change. Leave home underdressed as much as possible, find your self a safe spot and complete the change.  You can do some of it in the car.    I used to set off en-femme with my man clothes in a backpack and stash it under a bush off the path. The other option is to  carry  round with you a t-shirt and shorts, maybe lightweight shoes, to change back into in an emergency. It is a good confidence booster.

I now leave all my man stuff in the car and set off fully femme.  Back at the car I change my shoes, find a suitable spot and regress back to man clothes before going home.

Try it, it’s easy to avoid people outdoors, and it will boost your confidence no end. The first 10 minutes is the high stress time, then the adrenaline will settle down and you will start to enjoy yourself. Message me if you want advice or tips.

Stephanie P

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.