Anonymous

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your post. I’m glad to hear that you had support. I only had the support I mentioned. She didn’t want me in lingerie, only the hose and panties. If she saw me now, I think she’d be shocked but would be very supportive also. Sometimes I get mad at myself for not dressing up like I do now, and just walking out into the living room and say, “What do you think”? Not sure what she would have said, but I’d bet within days of me doing that she would have grown to love it because she saw how much it made me happy. I wish I would have done that. Now I sit in my home and look like her from the neck down. Maybe me fitting into most of her clothes was fate. I’ll never get rid of most of the things she wore for me, as I wear them now. I’ve went so far as to buy a silicone breast form (her size DD), with bras that fit me. With NO one else in my life I can share this side of me, this site is a blessing.             Tiffany

Tiffany

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?