Paula F
Participant
Registered On: August 7, 2019
Topics: 11
Replies: 597

Well, Stephanie, you are right in that Fairy and queer were derogatory in the 70’s, when I started coming out more publicly as … a transvestite… apparently the only term they had for us back then, because fairies and queers were men.  But now some gay folks identify as gender queer, so that word no longer has quite as much sting as it once did.  And since LOTR and it’s many genre spinoffs, fairies are small folk with wings.  It would be a blind bat that would call me a fairy in any sense of the word though, 6’1″, 190 lbs or so,  just a bit large to be any kind of fairy.

There is just too many labels to be applying , much less remembering them all, like LGB… no, that became LGBT… which begat LGBTQ… which has now begotten LGBTQIA+ ad infinitem, ad nauseum.  Oh my!

I’ll just stick with who I am, for better or worse, and be me, regardless of the label some bureaucrat says has to be put after a comma behind my name, so I don’t feel slighted by misidentification, when I do a tv interview one day.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Paula F.
  • This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Paula F.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.