As far as I’m concerned, the struggle within over cross dressing is over.

It’s something I share with tens of thousands, if not millions of others, so it’s nothing wrong with me, it’s simply part of me.

God doesn’t have a problem with the way we present ourselves externally, although good old Deuteronomy seems to have had, a few thousand years ago when societies and clothes were very different. He also denounced shellfish as well as a number of other things that we would consider silly. Certainly not “abominations”!

Anyone citing Deuteronomy as an argument against cross dressing should be asked whether stoning should be re-introduced as a punishment, and rapists be punished by being forced to marry their victims…

Even the wider society is much more accepting of people who are a bit different nowadays, although this varies from country to country. I’ve only encountered a very few closed minded idiots who want to say something about my appearance in a negative way.

The main problem lies in individuals who see problems where none exist, because of lack of understanding.

It took me nearly 50 years to reach the understanding I have now, and most of the understanding came from being a member of this site.

I finally realised that I am far from being alone and that others have had similar struggles, not just in recent years, but over decades, possibly millenia, while mamy societies have actively embraced gender diversity as a simple matter of course, or rejected it, depending on the views of those in charge.

It’s not a problem for me any more. The problem simply lies in educating others – and we are best placed to provide that education. The challenge lies in delivering it and overcoming the obstacles to enlightenment!

Love Laura

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?